A Last Gasp mask in heather charcoal gray, with our white skeleton Last Gasp logo.
- Slightly larger than our first mask.
- Loops go around your head rather than over the ears.
- Adjustable wire nose bridge.
High-quality, hand silk-screen printed locally in San Francisco by Babylon Burning.
About the fabric/mask construction:
This face mask has a shaped fit and secures over the face with elastic head straps.
- Three-ply 50/50 combed ring spun cotton/poly (Heathers)
- Machine washable
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit
- Gathers at nose and chin
- Non-medical use only
- This product is not intended for use by health care professionals and is not intended as a replacement for personal protective equipment.
- This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction.
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.